ESCRITORIO

martes

FHATER AND SON


      FHATER AND SON (Cat Steven) 


 


G                 D                C        Am7
It's not time to make a change, just relax, take it easy

             G                   Em          
you're still young, that's your fault,

           Am               D
there's so much you have to know

      G               D           C           AM7
Find a girl, settle down, if you want, you can marry

      G      Em       Am        D
Look at me, I am old, but I'm happy 



    G                   Bm             C                Am7
I was once like you are now, and I know that's it's not easy

     G                Em            Am         D
to be calm when you've found something going on

            G             Bm
But take your time, think a lot,

        C                 Am7
think of everything you've got

            G             Em
for you will still be here tOmorrow,

        D       G        C
but your dreams may not




{comment: Son}

       G          Bm
How can I try to explain,

      C            Am7
when I do he turns away again

    G              Em               Am     
It's always been the same, same old story.

        G              Bm            C            Am7
From the moment I could talk, I was ordered to listen

            G        Em               D        G
now there's a way and I know that I have to go away.

  D     C      G    
I know I have to go

No hay comentarios: