ESCRITORIO

martes

TEARS IN HEAVEN (Eric Clapton)


 TEARS IN HEAVEN (Eric Clapton)


 


A      E/G#       F#m   F#m7b 
Would you know my name
D5b   A        E        
  if I saw you in Heaven?
A      E/G#       F#m   F#m7b    
Would it be the same
D5b   A        E
  if I saw you in Heaven?
  F#m      C#m7/3b      
I must be strong
A7/5b      F# 
and carry on
E     F# Bm           E4/7 
Cause I know I don't belong
E7              A E/G# F#m A D E7 A
here in heaven 



  A       E/G#       F#m   F#m7b
Would you hold my hand,
D5b   A        E    
  if I saw you in heaven?
  A       E/G#       F#m  F#m7b
Would you help me stand,
D5b   A        E    
  if I saw you in heaven?
         
I'll f
F#m      C#m7/3b
A ind my way
A7/5b               F#
through night and day
                                       
E    F# Bm                E4/7 
Cause I know I just can't stay
E7           A E/G# F#m D5b A E
here in heaven. 


  C       G/B       Am              D          G    D   E 
  
Time can bring you down   Time can bend your knees
  C       G/B       Am              D        G       D     E
Time can break your heart  Have you beggin  please beggin please


A E/G# F#m F#m7b D5b A E
A E/G# F#m F#m7b D5b A E


F#m         C#m7/3b
Beyond the door
A7/5b                 F#
There's peace. I'm sure
E   F# Bm
and I know
E4/7   E7
There'll be no more
              A E/G# F#m D5b A E
Tears in Heaven



En este video puedes observar la digitaciòn

No hay comentarios: